Zoho Email Support
Zoho Email services are provided by Zoho Workplace. Zoho Workplace is located in Chennai and it is a suite of apps which are designed for businesses. Zoho also provides users with personal email addresses. The business account of Zoho is equipped with all the tools required for managing communication as well as information in a group setting. There is also an ad-free personal Zoho email account which is equipped with an email address ending with the zoho.com domain. Since Zoho Corporation is a successful internet organization, they have a large number of user base. Therefore, it is important to take care of their efficiency and availability of the customer service support in order to maintain their reputation. Even though Zoho Workplace started a few years ago, it is now in the list of the top webmail platforms. If you need any assistance regarding Zoho email, contact the Zoho email support team.
Get Instant Zoho Email Support - Dial Zoho Email Toll-free Number
Average Wait Time:
For Online Help:
How to Contact
24/7 - 365 Days
Less than 01 Minute
Call Via Web
(Customer Support available for all major Zoho email problems)
Salient features of Zoho Email
- It is a free email service
- It is free from advertisements, unlike Gmail and Yahoo. Even the free plans are ad-free.
- The Zoho Email app is available on various operating systems like Android, iOS, and Blackberry OS.
- Users having Blackberry mobiles, iPhones, iPads, etc can avail the Zoho email services.
- Zoho offers the option to personalize your email. In order to personalize your email, you need not have a premium subscription to Zoho mail.
- Zoho email is secure and safe. The Zoho mail app has an inbuilt feature which protects the app from any malicious links and threats.
- Technical support for Zoho email technical support is available to all users: whether they are free users or premium users.
- Complete user privacy
- Various options available to organize and categorize emails.
- Automatic filters
- Multi-level email folders
- Convenient interface
- Drag and drop feature
- Conversation threading
- Anti Spam and anti virus
- Instant chat option
- Extensive control panel
- 24/7 customer support
- Support toll-free number for timely assistance
Common Issues Solved by Zoho Email Support
While the Zoho Email Customer Support team is extremely competent and well-versed in dealing with the issues, here are a few of the common issues that the Zoho mail users face.
- Forgot Zoho Email Password- Users of Zoho email often encounter the “forgot password” problem. If you have forgotten your Zoho email password, then click on the “Forgot Password” link. You can find the link on the Zoho mail account sign-in page. You can now recover your forgotten password by either using your registered email address or your contact number.
- Spam or Junk Emails- Spam mails are a security threat and they can fill your inbox with promotional mails. If you wish to stop receiving spam mails then you can mark the mails as Spam in your mailbox. However, since Zoho mail is completely ad-free, the chances of getting Junk mails are pretty slim.
- POP3 Configuration- Sometimes POP3 fails and causes issues with mail service. Improper configuration of POP3 can be solved by the Zoho customer service experts.
- Converting free account to premium account- The Zoho premium account, as compared to the free user account, offers a number of additional features and services to the users. Hence, it is more convenient and judicious for business related work. If you wish to convert your existing free user account to a premium account, then call the Zoho support phone number and the experts will be ready to help you at any moment of time.
How to set up a free Zoho Email account?
In order to sign up for a free personal Zoho email account, you will need to follow the points mentioned below-
- Open the browser and go to zoho.com/mail/
- Click on the red button which reads “Sign Up Now”
- Scroll to “Get started with ad-free email”
- In front of the personal email, you will see a radio button. Click on the radio button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter details.
- Fill in your preferred username, a portion that will precede @zoho.com in your email Id address, in the email ID that you wish to have block.
- In the password column, type in a password. Pick a password which is difficult to guess but also easy to remember. Use special characters, upper and lower cases, and numbers to make your password secure.
- Fill in your first, middle, and last name details in the respective fields. You can use aliases or fake names.
- Type your currently existing phone number and press enter.
- You will get a verification code on your mobile number through SMS.
- Enter the verification code in the required Verification code field. Click on “Verify Code.”
If you face any trouble while trying to set up a new Zoho Mail account, contact the support service team through the Zoho customer service number.
Zoho Email Customer Service
The customer service team of Zoho consists of professionals who are trained in dealing with email related issues. If you find that your emails are missing or you cannot access your Zoho mail account, then contact the customer service by calling on their support toll-free number. If you are unhappy with the mail services, or you wish to rectify an issue, the Zoho support team will be happy to help. The experts will give you step by step directions on how to fix your issues. For more complex issues, they will troubleshoot the errors through remote assistance. The lines of the support phone number remain open throughout the day and round the year. You can call at any time as per your convenience and without worrying about burning a hole in your pocket since the service number is toll-free.