Windows 8 Support
If you have been looking for the best of customer support for the issues associated with the operating system Windows 8, you can directly dial the toll-free number of windows eight customer support. No matter if you have been facing the installation issue or any error after the installation, Windows 8 customer support is 24* 7 ready to help you out with your problems and errors.
Well, Windows 8 is one of the most used and preferred operating systems developed the tech giant Microsoft. Talking about the features and functionalities of this operating system, it has a simple user-interface and comes in different editions which offer a variety of features to the customers. Also, the OS is quite easy to install on both PC and the Mac. With it, you can get access to some of the metro styles and desktop applications. To offer the customers an instant help, Microsoft provides 24*7 customer support which helps the customers in the much better way.
Get Instant Support for Windows 8 via Toll-free Number
Average Wait Time:
For Online Help:
How to Contact
24/7 - 365 Days
Less than 01 Minute
Call Via Web
(Customer Support available for all major MS Windows 8 problems)
Steps to Install the Windows 8 on your Computer
To help you with the installation of windows 8, we have listed out a complete step by step guide which lets you install the Windows 8 on your computer. Just follow the steps and apply the same on your computer. Before installing the Windows 8 on your computer, make sure that you have the followings:-
- Windows 8 install.iso or DVD
- High-speed internet connection
- A USB flash drive with minimum storage space of 5GB at least
- An another computer system (Technician PC) that is already running the Windows 10 operating system
Follow the Steps and Install Windows 8 on your Computer
- The first steps is to insert the Windows 8 CD in the CD/DVD drive and restart your PC
- As soon as you hear the restart beep,just press (F2/Esc/Del) rapidly.
- If you see the startup screen, restart your device again and repeat pressing the key.
- Go to the Boot Order section and choose the Advanced or Boot tab.
- Now, select the CD drive labeled as the disk drive or CD drive.
- For this, you need to use the arrow keys.
- Make sure that you are choosing the appropriate option.
- Now, save and exit.
- Your computer will now start the booting process.
- Choose to language, time and keyboard settings.
- Click on the next available in the bottom-right corner.
- Hit the Install now button.
- You will be promoted to provide the 25-character Windows 8 activation key.
- Enter the 25 digit product it and redeem it. The product key will be written on the CD box or the manual given with it.
- However, if you have purchased the Windows online, the activation process will be slightly different as the key can be redeemed from the registered Microsoft account.
- Check the “I Accept” and then “Custom Install Windows Only”.
- From the available options there, you can choose Drive Options (Advanced).
- Remove the existing information and click on the Unallocated Space.
- Hit New and then click Apply.
- Click on the Next button.
- Wait until the installation finishes!
At any point, if you face an error while performing these steps, you can directly contact to the Microsoft Windows 8 customer support and get your queries resolved. You can contact to the Windows 8 technical support number. A technician will be glad to assist you.
Common Errors with Windows 8
- Windows 8 installation error
- Unable to upgrade Windows 7 Windows 8
- Windows 8 activation error
- Windows 8 blue screen of death error
- Unable to start Windows 8 store
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e9
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000d
- Windows 8 error code dpc_watchdog_violation
- Windows 8 error code 0xc004c003
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e
- Windows 8 Mail won't sync error
- Windows 8 driver download or installation error
- Windows 8 update error
- Windows 8 compatibility errors
- Windows 8 network connectivity errors
- Unable to install any particular software after Windows 8 installation
- Windows 8 activation key or product key errors
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000f
- Unable to find the menu in Windows 8
- Explorer.exe crashes and reloads frequently in Windows 8
- Windows 8 does not go to sleep or stay asleep
- Blank Explorer.exe window appears on boot in Windows 8
- Windows 8 activation fails with Error: 0x8007007B
- Blurry or fuzzy text error in Windows 8
Get Windows 8 Customer Support
If you feel helpless while performing these installation steps, you can instantly contact the Windows 8 customer support as they are 24*7 available to help you regarding Windows 8 installation and features. For that, all you need to do is call the Windows 8 toll-free number and a support technician will respond you within 60 seconds. You can elaborate your issue to them and they will provide you the best possible solution.
You can just follow the steps and fix the issue. After establishing the connection, the technicians are always ready to diagnose the error and fix it using the latest software available to them. So, what are you waiting for? Just pick your phone and dial Windows 8 customer support toll free number.