If you want to revisit any websites then the Autocomplete suggestions. If you already have visited any website from your system, then the Google Algorithm stores show the results to give the future suggestions and also the predictions which are totally based on the loaded web results.
Mostly, the autoComplete suggestion allows the users for the quick search, since, Google stores allows the users to search activities to highlight all forecast queries close to what actually the users aim to enter in the drop-down list when any users are typing in the URL search field.
However, all the suggestions might not be correct; sometimes a user might waste lots of time by coincidentally revisiting lots of wrongs or unpredicted site which they even didn’t intend to visit. Also, they might not rather the autoComplete suggestions features only to show up to some other guest users like any family, relatives or any of your friends who are using the computer system to access the internet easily.
So here we provide you few simple steps which are very much useful for the users and they are about how to delete the autoComplete URL suggestions which you no longer use and also how to turn off the Chrome URL AutoComplete suggestions completely.
Steps to Delete All the AutoComplete Suggestions, that No Longer in Use
As we already discussed, AutoComplete suggestions features which are very much useful in revisiting your favorite websites. However, if the algorithm shows up those sites which are no longer in use, then you have to clear all your browsing data to stop the chrome suggesting the site which you don’t use anymore.
- Click to launch the “Chrome Browser.”
- Now, move towards the “Settings” option.
- Next, steer towards the “Advanced” option.
- Click to go on “Privacy and Security” option.
- Alternatively, click on Clear Browsing Data.
Note: you can also choose to delete everything or delete those data for at least 24hrs or for the last week.
Steps to Delete Individual URL AutoComplete Suggestion
- Launch Chrome Browser
- Move towards “History” option.
- Choose websites that you no longer want to visit, and then click on “Remove Selected items.”
Note: you can also easily delete all the selected autocomplete suggestion rapidly by hovering the cursor over the forecast query which you no longer use in the address bar, then click on the Shift + Delete keys together on your keyboard.
Steps to Turn Off Chrome URL AutoComplete Suggestions
- Launch the Chrome Browser
- Steer towards “Settings” option.
- Navigate to the “Advanced” option.
- Go to the “Privacy and Security” option.
- Now, you need to find the option which says, “Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar.”
- Press the “Turn Off” button to disable the Chrome URL AutoComplete Suggestion feature.
Finally, the process is completed. Hopefully, the steps have helped you in resolving the issues.